With Halloween fast approaching here is a quick and simple Halloween treat idea to give to your trick or treaters or just enjoy yourself on Halloween night with the family.
Frankenstein Chocolate Cake Treat
What you will need:
- Chocolate roll cakes
- White Chocolate
- Green food colouring
- Chocolate sprinkle
- Edible Eyes
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave starting off with 30 seconds then 10 second intervals.
- While doing this empty chocolate sprinkle into a bowl.
- Allow Chocolate to cool then add food colouring as required to get a deep green colour.
- Dip one third of the chocolate rolls into the green chocolate, followed by a dip into the sprinkles remember just to get these on the top of the head
- Rest on a wire rack and put eyes on quickly before chocolate dries.
and just like that bobs your uncle you have Frankenstein Chocolate treats.
Whats your favourite treat to give to trick or treaters?
Need personalised a gift idea for Christmas, check out my last blog post Here.