The time of year is coming were the nights are drawing in and can seem so long and lovely if you don’t have someone to share them with.
Don’t Choose to be lonely
get yourself out there and get talking whether it be out there in real life or virtual life.
Ive had a terrible time the last few months and I am starting to realised we make our own luck. We can’t just sit and wait for it to pop up on our knee unfortunately.
Just being in the room makes all the difference
Me and my other half have been together that many years that even though we can go hours without talking to the other person as long as we are in the same room together we are happy.
Here are a few ways to meet people this Autumn Winter
- Attend any Halloween parties you are invited too. You just never know who you may meet and friends of friends can help you on that journey.
- Bonfire night would be a romantic place to meet a new love interest. Imagine under the stars and Mr Right catches your eye and you end up under the same blanket sipping hot chocolate.
- Match me Happy is a site worth giving a try when home alone on a cold winters night
- There are loads of free dating sites for you to get your teeth stuck into so no need to be bored and lonely this time of year
- Look for speed dating events in your local area, you will probably see people people you know that you didn’t even know are single.
- Be confident on all dating sites you sign up to be only do as many as you can keep up with as you may receive a lot of messages.
- We love dates and when you find the right person you will love them too. A time to reconnect and enjoy each other’s company with a couple of hours away from the real world.
- This being said don’t be pressured into dating someone you aren’t feeling, and always date safety if meeting someone online.
This time of year can bring added pressure to find someone as your Evening company, or plus one to event but don’t feel you have to make a sudden choice. Enjoy dating and testing the waters.
If you do decide to date someone you met online here’s my words of wisdom
Be open and honest. If someone is asking you for something your not willing to give or not interested in just tell them. Don’t waste your time or theirs.
Take real photos. No catfish photos needed when your a senior citizen you are going to have lumps and bumps, wrinkles and rolls. Its all part and parcel of the way of live. Super model seniors are few and far between and that is not realistic.
Be safe- Always meet in an open public place and make sure someone knows where you are. Not matter how old you are, safety is key.
I do believe there is someone out there for everyone
*** This is a Collaboration post but all views are honest and my own ***