- Invite the girls over for a slumber party where you have your favourite snack and alcoholic beverages telling them strictly no boys allowed! After all you don’t want it rubbing in your face your single
- Get your laptop out and give the online adult dating world a whirl! What have you got to lose? If nothing else it’s someone who’s in the same boat as you and wants to chat on lonely nights. If nothing else you could meet some good friends.
- Book your self a weekend get away with some close friends or if your brave enough to it alone! Who knows who you may meet! I hear it’s great for no strings dating in Ireland and a great weekend of fun to be had. Reminds me of ps I love you. You could maybe do some no strings dating Ireland Ireland while your there
- Go to the movies alone! Did you know loads of singletons go watch a film on there own and it’s a great talking point if you notice someone alone you can head over and chat after the film.
- Get your self booked onto a speed dating session. These have gone mad in my local town. A local pub hosts a session for around £20 with a drink and entertainment included where you get to date loads of random potentiometer future husbands! Sounds a great night out to me.
If you do take my advice and try some online dating always remember
Be open and honest. If someone is asking you for something your not willing to give or not interested in just tell them. Don’t waste your time or theirs.
Take real photos. No catfish photos needed when your a senior citizen you are going to have lumps and bumps, wrinkles and rolls. Its all part and parcel of the way of live. Super model seniors are few and far between and that is not realistic.
Be safe- Always meet in an open public place and make sure someone knows where you are. Not matter how old you are, safety is key.
Here is also a quirky little D.A.T.I.N.G quote I made.
D- Don’t tell a stranger where you live, although most people will be on the site for the same reasons you can never believe 100% of people are.
A- Always have people know where you are and who you are meeting with. Please don’t rest on your laurels that it will never happen to you because sadly no one is immune from chance takers and creeps.
T- Time will tell if there is a spark there ( ladies you tuppence will twitch if you feel something, if you get my drift lol) Take its slow your not teenagers anymore who need to rush into bed or moving in with a new love interest.
I- Indicate what you want from the date or meet up- some people are very clear on the sites they just want sex.
N- Never put your self at risk ( please revert back to D.A.T.I)
G- Go for it – what have you got to lose tomorrow is promised for no one unfortunately. Grab the bull by the horns and ride it baby.
*** This is a collaboration post***